Friday, February 14, 2014

Thrift Store Haul: Designer Finds!


I absolutely love thrifting! I know there is a lot of people out there who don't like the idea of buying someone's used stuff but its a great way to get a good deal on stuff! Why spend a ton of money on something when I can find a better deal?

1. Express Genuine Leather Hobo Bag

I found this genuine leather purse at a thrift store for only $4.99! Such a steal! What I love the most about it is that it was hardly used, the inside was very clean. It has very nice polka dot lining, a magnetic buckle strap, and four silver studs on the bottom of the purse.

2.  Ralph Lauren Sweater

I got this lovely black Ralph Lauren 100% cotton sweater for only .99! I really like it because it fits big because it's a large so I gives the over sized look. The arms are three quarter sleeves. I plan on paring this with some jeggings and a white undershirt.

3. Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather Crossbody



So I was very excited when I first saw this purse cause come on Dooney and Bourke! I really wished I would have looked at it more before I bought it because upon further inspection I'm pretty sure it is a fake. I only spent $4.99 on it though and I still will probably use it because it looks nice and has great structure. Inside the front flap it has two pockets, one zipper pocket, and a card holder. The back part comes unsnapped and it has another zipper pocket, multiple card pockets, and some pencil holders. The nice part about thrifting is even though you might not get exactly what you wanted, you didn't much to get it. This purse has a very nice color and I will most likely get some use out of it

What are your favorite thrifting finds?

Thank you so much for reading!

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please let me know!

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment