Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nice to Meet You

Hello! My name is Jessica and I am currently a college student. This is my first time ever having a blog so it'll probably take me a couple days to get the formatting finalized. What I plan on doing with this blog is sharing my everyday life with pictures, sharing my interests, and also just simply sharing the things that make me happy!
To start I'll give a you a brief background of my life.
In high school I was very passionate about band. In my four years of high school I managed to take seven band classes (and was still able to complete my other high school requirements). I played clarinet in wind ensemble and also played multiple instruments in percussion ensemble.
Sophomore year I took part in a school fundraiser and shaved my long locks off for cancer. A few other teachers and shaved our heads in front of the whole school and the news. Together we raised somewhere around $6,000 dollars. It feels great being able to help those who need it, even if it means getting rid of my hair. Because the great thing about hair is, it grows back!
Overall I'm a fun-loving, confident girl who is super obsessed with monograms, bright prints, and all things Italian!
 If you have any comments or suggestions please post them below
Hope to see you again!



No comments:

Post a Comment