Tuesday, January 21, 2014

OOTD: A Day in the City



So recently I have been SUPER obsessed with skater skirts. I absolutely love the way they feel and they make your waist seem slimmer. I also love wearing houndstooth print during the fall and winter. I tried mixing this outfit up but also wearing leopard patterned shoes. I don't normally mix patterns because I feel like I'm not very good at but I like the outcome of this outfit. My favorite thing about this outfit is the shirt. I love the high neckline and the peek-a-boo back paired with the short skirt.
What I'm wearing:
(Most of these items I'm wearing came from JC Penneys because I worked there over the summer and winter break)
Necklace: Betsey Johnson (Similar $58)
Shirt: JC Penneys A.N.A Tulip-Back Top (It's on sale right now for $7.99!)
Skirt: JC Penneys Decree Skater Skirt (Also on sale for $11.99)
Tights: JC Penney opaque tights
Shoes: JC Penneys Liz Claiborne Lila Smoking Slippers (on sale for $19.99)
Purse: Rosetti (Christmas present)
Outfit Total: $97.97+

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please let me know!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment