Thursday, January 30, 2014

Trends I'm Loving

Trends

    

Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share the top three trends that I am absolutely in love with.

1. Suede Wedge Ankle Booties - I really love these boots! I feel like you can easily pair them with almost any outfit. Plus I like the fact that you can either dress them up or dress them down.  I also like the casual feel that the laces bring to these boots.

My favorite way to wear these is to pair them with leggings or jeggings with a loose fitting top. They can be dressed up with a skirt or you can wear these a cute pair of ankle denim and patterned socks
Outfit Idea
2. Chambray Shirt - I used to hate denim on denim outfits but as an influx of these denim on denim outfit pictures started coming up on my pinterest feed, I quickly feel in love with it.  I like these shirts because they are super comfy and casual while still giving off that polished look.

Tips: I would recommend pairing these with different color denim. i.e if you are wearing a dark pair of jeans wear a light chambray shirt. One solid denim color can make the outfit look extremely bland.
Outfit Idea

3. Statement Necklaces - These necklaces are very handy for me. I don't really accessorize that much so when I wear a statement necklace I don't have to add many accessories to the outfit because the necklace is the main accessory.

My favorite way to wear these is with a collared shirt because it shows off the necklace an hides the chain so all you see is the big part of the necklace. These necklaces can pretty much be worn with anything, just as long as you don't over-accessorize.
Outfit Idea


What are your favorite trends?

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please let me know!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment